Sparrow Health System
Position’s Location: Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple Sparrow Health System renovation and construction projects. This person will lead infrastructure and building projects that respond to Sparrow’s need to evolve and grow in the healthcare industry.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Associates may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Manage or assist with all aspects of construction projects and other strategic initiatives, including but not limited to:
- Assisting in the development of conceptual plans and budgets to support Executive decision-making
- Following templates for and issuing requests for proposals and conduct meetings to facilitate hiring of Architects, Contractors and others
- Track cost and schedule through completion of project
- Coordinate procurement and bidding of services and equipment with Supply Chain
- Coordinate owner occupancy, activation and completion of the project
- Assist Sr. Project Managers and Program manager with larger-scale construction projects as needed
- Receive and process pay requests from consultants and contractors
- Monitor construction progress, schedules and budgets, and communicate through preparation of status reports through all phases of project
- Ability to independently manage project values up to $2 million in total value
|Specialized Knowledge and Skills||
Candidates please note: A series of assessments are a required part of the consideration process for all positions in the IT Department.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: