Sparrow Health System
Position’s Location: Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
The Project Analyst provides important research, analytic and operational support toward the delivery of moderately complex projects. Project Analysts track project related budgets, perform financial forecasting, manage purchasing, and design and create project and portfolio level reports to assist PHP Managers and Project Managers and the PMO. In addition, this role will assist with project assessments to enable an efficient intake, assessment and prioritization processes. Partners with PHP Managers and Project Managers identify issues, risks and risk mitigations. In addition, the Project Analyst may be responsible for planning, coordinating, monitoring and implementing multiple small projects from start to finish and through all facets of the project lifecycle.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Caregivers may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Conduct initial project assessments
- Assists with executing communication plan for centralized project communications.
- Supports delivery of centralized project management services including but not limited to project related procurement, issue/risk reporting, schedule and milestone management, project financial management and communication management.
- Assists in managing enterprise view and interdependencies between projects and programs to achieve business objectives. Partners with Department Managers with mitigation of risks related to project interdependencies.
- Acts as the central point of contact for stakeholders’ project related inquiries or requests.
- Analyzes project information and patterns to identify opportunities for process improvements to ensure deliverables are completed.
- Manages multiple small projects or components of larger projects from start to finish.
- Communicates clearly, regularly and effectively across IT Teams.
- Manages all aspects of project financials/budget.
- Documents, manages and communicates project risks and issues.
- Executes all facets of the entire project life cycle.
|Specialized Knowledge and Skills|
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: