Job Title: Warehouse Material Handler
Provides safe and efficient operation of equipment used for the movement of packages/documents/heavyweight, dangerous goods and ULDs. Assists in the buildup/breakdown of pallets containing heavyweight freight. Serves as liaison between company and ULD repair vendor, as required.
- Ability To Lift 50 Lbs.
- Ability To Maneuver Packages Of Any Weight Above 50 Lbs. With Appropriate Equipment And/Or Assistance From Another Person.
- Clerical Experience Including Typing And/Or General Office Administration Duties Preferred.
- Good Human Relations And Communication Skills.
- Ability To Successfully Complete All Basic And Re-currency Training.
- Experience Dealing With The Movement Of Heavyweight Freight Using Forklifts, Tugs And Other Loading/Unloading Equipment Preferred.
- The Ability To Communicate Both Timely And Effectively In A Noisy Operations Environment, Is Required.
- Since Operating Motorized Conveyances Is Required In This Job, Employee Must Possess A Valid Driver’S License (See Policy 4-48).
- Non-Covered Safety Sensitive Position; Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
FedEx Express is an EEO/AA employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: