Positions Location: Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Perform a variety of non-invasive and invasive cardiac ultrasound procedures: adult and pediatric echocardiography, transesophageal echocardiography, stress echocardiography and Dobutamine stress echocardiography.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Associates may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Perform cardiac diagnostic procedures for the evaluation of heart disease; prepare patient, obtains patient history, operates various types of equipment, obtain appropriate data and calculations and prepares data for physician interpretation.
- Assist and develop standard operating procedures and reporting forms.
- Assist in training of Associates or students.
- Assist with equipment evaluation and/or selection.
- Maintain knowledge of current diagnostic techniques and procedures.
- On-call responsibilities as assigned.
- Ensures equipment is in sound working condition and is clean at all times.
- Responsible for cleaning/sterilization, infection control practices and patient safety.
|Specialized Knowledge and Skills|
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: